Atkore's Razor Ribbon® line of barbed-tape products is the optimal choice for perimeter security protection. Manufactured for use in the most secure and restricted environments, our Razor Ribbon provides enhanced security protection for a variety of industrial, military, and institutional facilities. Our products are extremely sharp and can cause serious injuries to anyone trying to breach a barrier. They create a secure physical barrier and act as a psychological deterrent as well.
Our products are engineered for consistency in structure, material composition and conform to federal, state and industrial specifications. We are globally recognized as the industry standard in terms of both quality and design.
Razor Ribbon® features and benefits:
- Most specified product in the USA.
- Nationwide and international distribution.
- Superior deterrence and security.
- Manufactured from exceptionally tough, high-quality stainless-steel components with full traceability.
- Single or double coil spiral or concertina available.
- Various diameter and deployed length available.
- Large capacity with quick turnaround.
- Product workmanship warranty.
- Unparalleled customer and technical support.
Perimeter Defense Technology High-Security Bollards
Our line of high-security bollards offers an elevated level of safety without compromising the aesthetics of a structure or environment. Our products include K12/M50 and K4/M30-rated product lines available in a wide variety of sizes and styles – both fixed and removable bollards in a deep or shallow mount foundation as well as a line of hydraulic, pneumatic, and manual retractable bollards.
Our bollards are tested to the ASTM F2656 standard and are capable of stopping a 15,000-pound vehicle traveling up to 50 mph. They are used in a number of settings including stadiums, arenas, government buildings, airports, and public areas. They can meet all of your project’s needs, including areas hindered by depth restrictions: our shallow mount bollards can be installed in a minimal 12” foundation.