Universal Super Connector and the Universal 5-Piece Coupling
At Atkore, we make it our business to provide better products to our customers through continuous improvement and innovation. Our latest product innovations include the Universal Super Connector and the Universal 5-Piece Coupling. What is it about the Universal Super Connector and the Universal 5-Piece Coupling that make them stand-out innovations for Atkore?
The Universal Super Connector is used to connect GRC/IMC/EMT pipe to boxes or conduit bodies. The Universal 5-Piece Coupling is used to connect two threaded or unthreaded pipes (GRC/IMC/EMT). It’s the unique versatility of these two new products that put them into the spotlight.
These game-changing products makes the job of the installing contractor much easier. The electrical contractor will save time, saving their employer money and allow them to secure more jobs in the wake of all of these savings.
Both the Universal Super Connector and the Universal 5-Piece Coupling offer significant value-added features and benefits:
- Material Cost Savings – Up to 50%
- Total Cost Savings – Ease of installation and quick connection
- Universal Connecting – Threaded to threaded, threaded to unthreaded, unthreaded to unthreaded
- Pipe Turning and Threading – No need to turn or thread the pipe
- Versatile Fitting – One fitting to replace various RIGID HUBs and fittings
- Concrete Tight – UL listed as concrete tight
Take a look at the image below to see how Atkore's raceway products integrate within a building. Have more questions? Please don't hesitate to reach out to us on our contact page.