Atkore Korridor Sweepstakes Official Rules
- Sponsor. This sweepstakes is sponsored by Atkore International, Inc. with an office located at 16100 South Lathrop Avenue, Harvey, IL 60426 (“Sponsor”). By entering, you agree to these official rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding.
- The Atkore Survey Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is open only to individuals who are legal U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older at the date of entry in the Sweepstakes. IF YOU DO NOT MEET ALL OF THESE REQUIREMENTS, OR ANY OTHER ELIGIBILITY OR OTHER REQUIREMENTS IN THESE OFFICIAL RULES, YOU ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PARTICIPATE OR WIN A PRIZE, AND SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT NOT TO AWARD A PRIZE TO YOU. Void where prohibited. All federal, national, state, and local laws and regulations apply. Employees of Sponsor, and their respective parents, subsidiaries, agencies, and affiliated companies and their immediate families are not eligible.
- How to Enter. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
Survey. You may enter the Sweepstakes by filling out the form here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/korridorsurvey and providing your contact information as instructed thereon. All entries become the exclusive property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. By completing the survey in its entirety and filling in your contact information as instructed thereon, you will be automatically entered in the Sweepstakes. Entries must be submitted between January 12 and January 20 2017 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Completed entries must be received by January 20, 2017, 11:59 pm CST. The Sweepstakes may be canceled at anytime at Sponsor’s sole discretion with or without notice. Limit one sweepstakes entry (“Entry”) per person. Additional entries will be considered based on additional images and high-resolution quality (300dpi).
Alternative Method of Entry. You may also enter the Sweepstakes by sending in a mail-in entry addressed to K. Fenolio, Atkore International, 16100 S. Lathrop, Harvey, IL 60426 during the Sweepstakes Period. The postmark date on the mail-in entry must be within the date of the Sweepstakes Period and received by January 20, 2017. Fill out a 3×5 post card with your name, address (including zip code), home and work telephone numbers (including area codes), and mail postage paid to the address above with a DVD or USB of the images. All mail-in entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned.
Proof of submitting the survey and entry form does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. In the event of a dispute over the identity of an entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the entry form. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the person assigned to an email by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the entrant. Automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including, but not limited to, entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from any related email or IP addresses may be blocked. Winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. In the event a dispute as to the identity of a winner results in a corporation being deemed the authorized account holder and awarding of a prize is in conflict with that corporation’s written policy, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected in Sponsor’s sole discretion. A corporation is not entitled to claim a prize.
Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete, lost, late, damaged, illegible, misplaced or misdirected entries or faulty transmissions, technical computer hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or interrupted or unavailable network connections, or failed, incomplete, garbled, misrouted, scrambled or delayed computer transmission or other errors or problems of any kind, whether mechanical, human, electronic or otherwise, which may limit a user’s ability to participate in the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate Entry information, or for any faulty, failed, garbled or jumbled electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of Entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet, the entry site, or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person’s computer which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download any materials in connection with the Sweepstakes.
Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel the Sweepstakes in its entirety if it becomes technically corrupted or because of non-authorized human intervention. In such an event, Sponsor will select a winner from all eligible entries prior to exercising its rights to suspend or cancel the Sweepstakes.
Prizes. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected subject to verification from among all combined eligible Entries in a random drawing conducted on or about January 23, 2017. Prize winners will be determined via a random computer generated drawing of all eligible Entries received. The Grand Prize will consist of an Apple® iPad® mini tablet. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $399.99. Each participant waives the right to assert as a cost of winning any Prize, any and all costs of verification and redemption or travel to claim any Prize and any liability and publicity which might arise from or be related to claiming or seeking to claim a Prize. WINNER AGREES THAT THE PRIZE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY, REPRESENTATION, OR GUARANTEE, OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN FACT OR IN LAW, WHETHER NOW KNOWN OR HEREINAFTER ENACTED, RELATIVE TO THE USE OR ENJOYMENT OF THE PRIZE (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE).
Apple® and iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Apple Inc.
- Winner Selection and Notification. Prize winners will be notified by email or phone within 5 days of the random drawing and must claim the Prize within 30 days of that notification by replying to the email or phone notification and providing their current postal address. Prize will be mailed within 7 days of receipt of prize winner’s claim. Should a prize notification or prize addressed to you be returned as undeliverable, Sponsor may not resend the notice (whether by the same or another method), research your address, or make any further attempts at deliver. Sponsor may disqualify you and select an alternate winner.
Any alternate winner will have the same rights and obligations as the original winner.
- Expenses, Taxes, and Fees. All expenses not specifically mentioned herein are not included and are solely each winner’s responsibility. Prizes consist of only those items specifically listed as part of that particular prize. Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion for any reason or no reason, to substitute prizes of equal or greater values. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise. Taxes and fees, if any, are the sole responsibility of prize winners.
- Odds of Winning. The odds of winning depend on the number of valid Entries received.
- By entering the Sweepstakes, you release and hold harmless Sponsor, Apple, and any other advertising or promotion agencies or business partners involved with or retained to provide services in connection with the Sweepstakes, and/or each of their respective affiliates, parent or related entities, subsidiaries, or successors (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”), against any and all claims, demands and liabilities arising out of or relating to the Sweepstakes, your participation in the Sweepstakes and/or any Sweepstakes-related activity, including, without limitation, winner’s responsibility for, use or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof. Additionally, by acceptance of prize, prize winner agrees to release the Promotion Entities from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize.
- By entering, entrant agrees to Sponsor’s use of their personal information as described herein and in connection with Sponsor’s marketing efforts.
- Error Correction. Sponsor reserves the right to correct or change any and all printing, typographical or mechanical errors. If because of a printing or other technical error, or for any other reason, more prizes are claimed than the number set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held among all eligible claimants making purportedly valid claims to award the advertised number of prizes available. Only the numbers of prizes stated in these Official Rules are available to be won in the Sweepstakes.
- Winner’s List. A list of winners and/or the Official Rules may also be acquired by sending a request for the list or rules to Fenolio, Atkore International, 16100 S. Lathrop Ave, Harvey IL 60426 by December 18, 2016.
- Void where prohibited, taxed, or restricted by law.
- Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the state of Illinois. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, your rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of Illinois, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of Illinois.